SHELDON IS FREAKIN ADORABLE AND I WANT TO ADOPT HIM.
SHELDON IS BACK
FOREVER REBLOG SHELDON!
- me: so are you a feminist?
- student teacher guy: no, I wouldn't say so.
- me: why?
- student teacher guy: well... actually, what's the definition of feminism?
- me: *recites dictionary.com definition I wrote on my paper bc I knew I would need it at some point*
- student teacher guy: oh. well I do believe that women should have equal opportunities. I just thought it was more of a pro-women and almost anti-men thing.
- me: so you are a feminist?
- student teacher guy: well, yes.
- *at the end of the interview*
- me: what do you think you can do to help women?
- student teacher guy: tell all my friends the definition of feminism.
Imagine having 2 dads, and then them divorcing and dating other men. Then you’d have 4 dads.
The amount of dad jokes…
"Hi hungry, I’m dad."
"Hi dad, I’m dad too!"
"Hi dad too, I’m dad three."
"Hi dad three, I’m dad."
What have you done
SOMEONE FINALLY SAID IT
So if a teenager is at school for roughly 8 hours, and they are doing homework for 6+ hours, and they need AT LEAST 9 HOURS OF SLEEP FOR THEIR DEVELOPING BRAINS, then they may have 0-1 hours for other activities like eating, bathing, exercise, socializing (which is actually incredibly important for emotional, mental, and physical health, as well as the development of skills vital to their future career and having healthy romantic relationships among other things), religious activities, hobbies, extra curriculars, medical care of any kind, chores (also a skill/habit development thing and required by many parents), relaxation, and family time? Not to mention that your parents may or may not pressure you to get a job, or you might need to get one for economic reasons.
I will never not reblog this
"…but teenagers have no reason to be stressed."
I’ve adapted to the point where I start doing homework for certain classes during other classes/at lunch/delegating it to other times to make room for things. Also caffeine. I don’t think this is good but oh well.
R2-D2 nails :)
Actually like how these turned out
This month’s Lootcrate was awesome :)
R2-D2 nail :3
sometimes i think about how Tumblr, despite its problems, has allowed me to broaden my horizons and become more socially conscious and empathetic and
it also gave me a gif of a dragon fucking a car so um
i don’t know where i was headed with this